Most time, we tend to take care of every part of our body except our feet…. We just seem to forget those lovely feet of ours. It’s not too late to start, below are some easy tips that will guide you on how to pamper those lovely feet of yours.
- Use a pumice stone or an abrasive foot scrub to remove the dead and rough skin. If this skin is not removed it will become hard and thick and can become cracked and infected making walking difficult.
- Have a foot bath, put a cup of marbles in the bath water and roll your feet around on the top of them to simulate the nerve ending. Pick up the marbles with your toes, flex and contract your feet and then let go off the marbles. This will allow the aches and muscles of the feet to stretch.
- Get a foot massage once in a while.
- Every night put a generous amount of petroleum jelly on your feet before you go to bed, this is will help soften the feet and make it sleeker in the morning.
- Most importantly don’t wear a shoe for too long, replace your shoes every 6 months, as well-worn shoes lose their ability to support your feet properly. This can lead to feet, leg and back fatigue and problems. If your job requires you to be on your feet all day it is best you change your shoes every 6 months.