Below are easy steps to take care of the skin apart from using skincare.
1. Change your towels and pillow cases often. Also if you wear glasses clean the whole frame every day.
2. Avoid direct sunlight in the hottest hours of the day, and if you can’t help it, wear sunscreen. Wear sunglasses and hats when you can.
3. Touch your face as little as possible. Simply put, our fingerprints are dirty if you tend to get pimples in the same spots all the time, you might realize that it’s a spot you unconsciously touch quite often.
4. Use lukewarm water to wash your face or body. Both cold and warm water aren’t good for the skin (but I get it, hot showers feel lovely!).
5. Don’t be harsh with your skin, especially on the eye area when you’re taking your mascara off the skin on the eye area is very thin, with less oil glands and collagen. It’s one of the first places where wrinkles appear, so it would wise to touch it carefully.
6. If you feel your diet isn’t good enough by itself you might want to take supplements in order to improve skin. You could do a blood test to verify whether you need some extra help. collagen powder and vitamin D will do.
Content created and supplied by: Undergroundnewsgh (via Opera
, . , . () , , , , , , , , . / , and/or . , , and/or , and/or