Following the ongoing battle of words between His Royal Majesty Otumfuo Osei Tutu and Osagyefo Oseadeeyo Agyemang Badu II, the list of educational achievements of Otumfuo has been released by Asanteman News.
In a post sighted on Asanteman News on Facebook page on Wednesday, 19th January 2022, the following are list the educational achievements under the auspices of Asantehene.
1. 301,980 students have received full scholarships and bursaries (25,756 full scholarships and 276,244 financial support)
2. 788 schools across Ghana have benefited from infrastructural development
3. 40 fully completed six-unit classroom blocks and also teacher bungalows.
4. 1 million students and 400 schools have benefited from assorted school materials.
5. 980,000 school desks have been distributed to 198 schools across Ghana.
6. 600 teachers have benefited from Otumfuo Teachers’ Awards across Ghana to help improve human resource development.
7. Distribution of buses to schools to help ease transportation issues.
Many people believe that Dormaahene has brought massive improvement in his traditional area whilst that of Otumfuo has not been said.
This revelation of Otumfuo’s achievements may give people who want to compare the two Kings a good basis to compare them.
Content created and supplied by: Currentworldnews (via Opera
, . , . () , , , , , , , , . / , and/or . , , and/or , and/or