General News of Thursday, 20 July 2017
A Ghanaian by name Nicolas Afedi Donkoh, drove all the way from France to visit his family in Ghana
In a video, he posted on Facebook when he set off, he narrated that, he drove from France to Spain where he boarded a boat to Morrocco to continue his journey on the road.
He made it to Bobo Dioulasso, a town in between the borders of Mali and Burkina Faso and continued to Ghana after getting some rest. He had some intriguing experience to share, and in one of the videos, he talked about the challenges he faced; bursting tyre twice amongst them.
Watch Mr. Donkor’s journey from the French capital, Paris to Ghana below:
1. This is where the whole journey started:
2. Mr. Donkor, when he made it to Morocco.
3. Setting off from Morocco to Mali
4. Next stop was in the Malian capital, Bamako
5. Nicholas Donkor had to change his car tyre when he was en route to Burkina Faso
6. When he got to Mali and had to get his documents in order to fix his car
7. Working on his documents to move him from Mali to Burkina Faso and finally to Ghana.
8. Mr. Donkor makes it to Bobo Dioulasso, a town in between the borders of Mali and Burkina Faso. The town is some few kilometers away from Ghana.
9.He finally arrives safely in Ghana and heads for Bolgatanga, capital city of Upper East region
10. . Whilst at Bolgatanga Nicholas Donkor paid a courtesy call on the Upper East Regional Minister, Bukari Rockson.