Say No To Sagging br**sts – 5 Tips To Have Firm, Perky br**sts
Sagging br**sts got you down? Beautiful br**sts are not just about size. Most women want to enjoy firm, perky br**sts, but over the years, aging, weight loss and pregnancy can really take a toll on the bosom. Although perky br**sts might seem like the exclusive property of 18-year-old girls who wear an A cup, there are ways to get firm and perky br**sts, regardless of your age or bra size.
1. Hydrotherapy for Firm br**sts: Hydrotherapy uses water to promote health and wellness in the body. A common hydrotherapy practice is to alternate between hot and cold water in a shower. This can increase circulation to the skin by as much as 95%. So how does that help your br**sts? Since increased circulation stimulates the production of collagen and elastic – the skin proteins responsible for tone and elasticity – the result is firmer skin and perkier br**sts. The next time you’re in the shower, spend a few minutes toning your br**sts. Simply rinse your br**sts with warm water for 30 seconds and then switch to the coldest water you can stand for 10 seconds. Continue alternating between warm and cold water for several minutes. The cold water application must be for a shorter duration than the hot. It is also important to end the treatment with cold water. Do not apply water that is hot enough to burn. The hot application should be pleasantly warm.
2. Exercise for Perky br**sts: The most effective exercises for bust enhancement are those that work your chest muscles. Since the br**sts themselves contain no muscles, exercise will not increase chest size. However, toning the pectoral muscles underlying the br**sts helps to perk up the br**sts by lifting them. Regardless of how old you are, these exercises will keep your br**sts uplifted, perky, and sexy
3. Push-Up: Lie on your stomach on the floor with your hands under you shoulders. Hold your feet shoulder width apart, with your toes tucked under so that you are balancing on the balls of your feet. Contract your abdominals so that your back is parallel to the floor. Hold your head and neck at level with your spine. Inhale as you lower your chest as close to the floor as possible. Exhale when you return to the starting position. If you are not strong enough to do plank push-ups, do them from your knees. When you reach the maximum repetitions from your knees, advance to your toes.
4. Chest Press: Lie flat on your back on a bench, a balance ball, or the floor. Take dumbbell in each hand, palms facing forward. Bend your elbows at the angle of 90º, and hold them out to the sides parallel with your shoulders. Exhale as you stretch your arms toward the ceiling with knuckles facing up. Do not touch the weights together, and do not squeeze your chest at the top of the motion. Inhale as you return to the starting position.
5. Incline Chest Press: Lie on your back on an incline bench. Take a dumbbell in each hand, palms facing forward. Bend your elbows at the angle of 90º, and hold them out to the sides parallel with shoulders. Exhale as you stretch your arms toward the ceiling with knuckles facing up. Do not touch the weights together, and do not squeeze your chest at the top of the motion. Inhale as you return to the starting position.
6. Chest Fly: Lie on your back with a dumbbell in each hand. Your arms should be straight and level with your shoulders. Lift both dumbbells at the same time with the palms facing each other until they come together above your chest.
Perform this bust improvement exercise routine three times weekly with 48-72 hours between each exerrcise session. For each exercise, perform 1-3 sets of 8-12 repetitions each. When you reach 3 sets of 12 repetitions of an exercise, increase the resistance, not the repetitions. For the chest presses and chest fly, increase the weight of the dumbbell. For the push-ups, elevate the feet on a bench or chair if you can do 3 sets of 12 repetitions on your toes. Do at least three of the four exercises in each session. If you don’t have access to an incline weight bench, you won’t be able to do the incline chess press, so you would do the other three every session. If you do have an incline weight bench, you could just do two of the three pressing exercises each session if you prefer, but do the chest fly every session. Women want to have firm, sexy, perky br**sts for a reason. Not only do women feel much better about themselves if they have great-looking cleavage, but they also appear to be more popular among men. If you use hydrotherapy and exercise on a consistent basis, you should see the appearance of your bust improve significantly.