Ghanaian media personality, Deloris Frimpong Manso has dropped what she described as ’10 Commenadments’ for women.
These are nuggests Delay has decided to share with women to empower them and to set them up for success.
Delay, single at 40, has not shied away from the fact that being single comes along with benefits and peace of mind. On the back of that, she has charged women to be independent, make their own money, and not depend on men to live.
My 10 Commandments For Women!!!
1. Don’t be in a hurry to move out of your parent’s house.
2. Don’t wait for a man before u start living. U can live a fulfilled life as a single woman.
3. Stay away from alcohol. It has killed others and u are not special.
4. Don’t entertain a wrong number call, especially at night. It’s not the right way to find a lover.
5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take breakfast and avoid sweets.
6. Dress well: impression count. People will judge u by d way u dress even before they talk to u.
7. Don’t use sex as proof of love. Sex is no proof of love, he’ll leave u after the sex.
8. Don’t marry for the money, else you’ll become one of his possessions.
9. Add value to yourself – get a career. Don’t be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.
10. Beauty is not everything. If it is all you have, you’ll lose your place to someone
less beautiful but more mature and competent.