Miley Cyrus Reveals How Her Dog got ‘Electrocuted’ After Chewing some Wires on the Set of ‘The Voice’

Miley Cyrus has revealed her dog named ‘Little Dog’ got electrocuted after chewing some wires whiles she was on set of the singing competition ‘The Voice’ as a panel coach.

READ ALSO: Congo Uprising: US, UK & France Accused of Providing Financial & Military Support for Invaders #CongoIsBleeding (VIDEO)

The 27 year old singer was recalling some of the “most embarrassing things” her pets have done during an interview with Geena The Latina and Frankie V Morning Show on Thursday when she revealed the accident.

This is sad, but it was handled and my dog is totally thriving and fine.

You know on sets there’s, like, wires everywhere. We got all the people singing, everyone is huddled around, like, ‘Who’s going to win The Voice

?’ And my dog goes and bites on to the wires of the TV everyone’s watching and all of a sudden, we notice she’s convulsing and she’s getting electrocuted,” she shared.

“And you can’t open her mouth because the person who’s trying to open her mouth is also being electrocuted. But she was totally fine,” Cyrus continued.

The ‘Popstar’ then revealed Little Dog has been “thriving in Nashville, Tennessee and doing great.”

READ MORE: Congo Uprising: Thousands March With Congolese Women To Protest Against Sexual Assault Crimes & War Crimes in the Country



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here