Oct. 12 (UPI) — Emergency responders in Hungary came to the rescue of a family dog that ended up with its head stuck through a hole in an iron door.
Hungary’s National Directorate General for Disaster Management shared a video on Facebook showing the scene that unfolded when firefighters were summoned to a home in the village of Veresegyhaz, Pest County.
The firefighters found a dog named Fules had gotten its head stuck through a small hole in the door.
The rescuers used a plate cutter and other specialized technical equipment to cut through the door and free the canine.
Firefighters said the dog was not injured and was reunited with its family.