Young Nigerian singer, Divine Ikubor, known professionally as Rema has revealed how his brother died at the hospital due to the poor health conditions in Nigeria. He said that they performed surgery on him using candle as light and it resulted in them cutting the wrong organ.
READ ALSO: Breaking: Burnaboy’s Mansion Allegedly Burnt By Political Thugs For Joining #ENDSARS Protest (Video)
The Marvin Records signee said that the leaders of the country are keeping the monies meant for the development of the country in their pockets and they keep on borrowing from other countries.
In an tweet, he wrote; I lost my Brother to Nigeria’s bad healthcare system, they did a surgery on him with a candle light 🕯 they cut him wrongly and he bled to death. The money to provide good healthcare system is in an old man’s foreign account and they keep borrowing using our pain as their format.
See the screenshot below: