This article throws light on some top Nigerian celebrities who used to be dark-skinned but have a light skin color after they got to the limelight. Most of them have drastically changed because they are financially stable and have also built their brands.
- Toke Makinwa: Toke is a lifestyle entrepreneur, a radio personality, television host, and author. She is known for hosting The Morning Drive on Rhythm 93.7 FM and for her YouTube blog series Toke Moments Toke’s skin color has changed from the past.
READ ALSO: Is This One A Real Man, He Looks Like A Gay – IG Users Troll The “Successful Man” Of Destiny Etiko
2. Chika Ike: Chika ‘Nancy’ Ike is a Nigerian actress, television personality, producer, businesswoman, philanthropist, and former model. Chika Ike used to have beautiful dark skin but currently has bleached her skin.
3. Uche Elendu: Uche Elendu is a Nigerian actress, singer, and entrepreneur She was described as one of the most consistent faces in the Nigerian movie industry from her debut in 2001 up until 2010 when she took a break from the Nigerian entertainment industry.
READ ALSO: Check Out The Before And After Of Veteran Actor Pete Edochie
4. Iyabo Ojo:
Alice Iyabo Ojo is a Nigerian film actress, director, and producer. She has featured in over 150 films, and has produced more than 14 of her own
5. Sean Tizzle: Morihanfen Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele, popularly known as Sean Tizzle, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. He was formally signed to Sound Sultan’s record label Naija Ninjas. He currently has a record deal with Difference Entertainment.
READ ALSO: Oyinbo Bus Conductor Spotted In Viral Photos And Video
6. Tayo Sobola: Tayo Sobola is a Nigerian actress, movie producer, philanthropist, and entrepreneur. She is popularly called Sotayo Ogaga. The actress is quite talented and her acting prowess has endeared her to many and made her popular. Also, Sotayo is the founder of Clean Stitches, a clothing line she launched in 2018.
7. Bobrisky: Bobrisky is a Nigerian internet personality who is known as a transgender woman in Nigeria, a country with no LGBT rights. She is also known for her presence on the social media app Snapchat.
8. Fredrick Leonard: Frederick Nnaemeka Leonard is a Nigerian actor who won the award for Best Supporting Actor in a movie at the Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards in 2014.