COVID-19: Arsenal’s Dani Ceballos blames Coronavirus for his uncertain football future

Arsenal midfielder, Dani Ceballos, has said the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak across the globe reduced his value at the Gunners.

Ceballos said this while providing an update on his future at Arsenal.

The 23-year-old, whose current deal at Arsenal expires at the end of June 2020, joined the North London club last summer on loan from Real Madrid.

His future at Arsenal is now up in the air following the suspension of the Premier League last month due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

“I finish my contract on June 30. I would have to play for Arsenal, I don’t know how [it would work],” Ceballos told El Chiringuito.

“The relationship of the future would be irresponsible for me to speak about.

“The most important thing will be to be important for my new team.

“I came to Arsenal to be important, and in less than a month, it has disappeared [because of coronavirus].”

“I knew about Valencia’s interest in having my services. There was also talk of Sevilla and Betis,” the Spaniard added.