General News of Thursday, 3 January 2019
Wednesday January 2, 2019 will forever remain a memorable day in the life of the security man who was manning the gate of the Odorkor Branch of Reverend Isaac Owusu Bempah’s Glorious Word and Power Ministries International during the attack by some unidentified youth.
The unidentified man who was bathing at the time the angry youth arrived at the church, came out in only a brownish towel wrapped around his waist and was asked the whereabouts of his pastor.
Shocked by unfolding events at the main gate he could be seen from the video that has gone viral on various social median platforms shivering as though his soul may have departed from him.
When the machete-wielding youth went to the main church auditorium and started vandalizing property, he dashed out of the security gate and fled as though he was on a full relay without a baton with his hands fastened to the towel in order not to expose his ‘goods’.
The athletic skills exhibited by the security man who was only running for safety has become a topical issue with many asking if he cannot be recruited to represent Ghana in the next Olympics considering his potentials.
Read some of the comments below;
1. Very angry. Wasted talents. See how Bishop Owusu Bempah’s security man sprinted when he saw the angered supporters of the Chief Imam. We have never won gold in the hundred meters race in Olympics. Admirable lightening pace; just see how he crossed that wide gutter and still managed to keep his little towel around his waist saving the dignity of his ‘dinglings’. Tokyo is just around the corner. Ghana’s Olympics Committee. Yooooooo!
2. In all these, the security man on duty at the church at the time of the vandalism is the HERO…The next Usain Bolt …Whaaaaat !!!!
3. He is crossing into 2020
4. He crossed back into 2018
5. Checkout the security man at Owusu Bempah’s church. The guy bi more than Usain Bolt. He is crossing over to 2020.
6. Owusu Bempah’s security man is wise. Safety first
7. We just entered 2019, but Owusu Bempah’s security man has already crossed over 2020. Guy runs faster pass Usain Bolt.
8. So God didn’t reveal this speed of the security man to OWUSU Bempa
Some people believed to be Muslims has Attacked Reverend Isaac Owusu Bempah, the pastor who prophesies on the death our national Chief Imam pic.twitter.com/TSbdxKVY3Z
— #Get2KnowWithKobbyKyei (@kobby_kyei) January 2, 2019