I’ve not spoken to Nyantakyi after Anas exposé – George Afriyie reveals

Sports News of Monday, 26 November 2018

Source: Primenewsghana.com

2018-11-26

George Afriyie was removed as GFA Vice President by Kwesi Nyantakyi before the Anas expose

Former Ghana Football Association vice president, George Afriyie has revealed a strained relationship with his former boss Kwesi Nyantakyi after the Anas Aremeyaw Anas video exposé.

The astute football administrator says he hasn’t contacted Mr Kwesi Nyantakyi after the filming of the #Number12 exposé in June in an interview with Kumasi-based Oyerepa Fm.

Mr Nyantakyi was captured in a video documentary compiled by Ghanaian Investigative journalist Anas Aremeyaw Anas taking bribe around $65,000.

In April, the 50-year-old was sacked by the Ghana Football Association as the vice president after three years in office.

“Let me tell the truth about this matter. I haven’t talked with him [Kwesi Nyantakyi] after the Anas’ exposé,” Mr Afriyie told Oyerepa FM

“I haven’t seen him after his administration sacked me as the vice president of the FA” he concluded.

George Afriyie declared his intention to vie for Ghana football’s top job at his 50th birthday celebration at the Mensvic Grand Hotel in Accra earlier this year.

قالب وردپرس

Comments