Three injured in fire in restaurant near Michelangelo hotel

Three people were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out at the Bukhara restaurant near the Michalangelo hotel in Sandton on Wednesday.

Johannesburg emergency services spokesperson Nana Radebe said none of the victims were firefighters, but rather that they had been in the restaurant at the time of the blaze.

“One of the people was hospitalised but the other two were treated on the scene,” said Radebe.

The fire was said to have started in the kitchen of the restaurant but was quickly contained.

قالب وردپرس

Comments