Arsenal take on Qarabag in their second group match of the Europa league campaign. The Gunners looks rejuvenated since their back to back lost to Manchester city and Chelsea in the opening games of the domestic league.
They have gone on to win all the 6 matches they have played across all competition since the lost and are playing some breathtaking football at the moment. Qarabag have also been impressive in their domestic league and have also won their last three matches but we don’t expect them to be a match for the Gunners when the two sides meet today.
They lost their first group match to Sporting CP and would be looking to bounce back when they host Arsenal today. This would make them want to sit back, hoping to catch the Gunners on the break.
As a result of this, we the following:
- Gunners to win out-rightly which is priced at 1.48 odds.
- Also, Arsenal wins and over 1.5 is priced at 1.76 odds.
- A more daring one – Arsenal wins and over 2.5 goals which is priced at 2.28odds
- We also back Gunners to score both halves which is priced at 2.78odds.
- Then we back the encounter to produce over 8.5 corner kicks which is priced at 1.68
Which do you think is the best???