General News of Tuesday, 15 May 2018
As the days’ race to the premiering of the Anas Aremeyaw Anas latest exposé, ‘Number 12’ some football administrators are disagreeing with their colleagues who were earlier daring the investigative journalist and claiming he has nothing incriminating on them.
Just last week, Western Regional Football Association (FA) Chairman, Kojo Yankah in an interview said they are not scared of the disgrace if that is what is coming along with the video which is yet to be made public.
“We are seriously waiting for him. We have no pity on him or his findings. Whatever adverse findings he has about the football administration he should bring it out. We are patiently waiting for him. If it is disgrace he will be the one to be disgraced. FA, we have not killed anybody. Nobody within the football circles is afraid of him. After the screening of his video, whatever we have to say, we will also say it”, he disclosed.
But the owner of New Edubiase football club, Abdul Salam Yakubu says it is likely he could be captured in the video and is ready to apologise to Ghanaians and the whole world if it turns out he is a victim of Anas corruption exposé titled ‘Number 12’.
“I know Anas’ new corruption exposé will ensnare top government officials and over 60 administrators/heads in Ghana football. Considering my status in Ghana football administration, it’s most likely I will appear in the exposé documentary.
“In the event that it happens along these lines, I will render an unqualified apology but my view is that the video should give enough proof against the individuals who will be involved in the corruption exposé. It ought not to be done unlawfully by driving individuals to fall for monies and catch them on tape as confirmation of corruption in Ghana football”, he disclosed on Kumasi-based Nhyira Fm during its programme dubbed Nhyira Power Sports.