Electrical fault caused Job 600 fire – Anaglatey

General News of Wednesday, 19 July 2017

Source: todaygh.com

2017-07-19

Billy Anaglate Fire Service Pro1play videoBilly Anaglatey, Public Relations Officer of the Ghana National Fire Service

The Public Relations Office of the Ghana National Fire Service Billy Anaglatey has attributed the Parliament House fire to an electrical fault, he revealed this while briefing the Press after remitting the fire.

“it is just a small office where they print their document opposite the kitchenette but not an office where people sit to do any other business so I just want people to know that it not any big fire” Anaglatey stated.

At about 5:20pm reports reaching ATV news stated that the Job 600 of the Parliament House caught fire, halting the work of the elevators . According to an eyewitness, it took the GNFS an hour and thirty minutes to remit the fire.

The Majority Leader of Parliament, Osei Kyei Mensah Bobsu spoke to ATV news that “We were in a meeting which had to close at 7:00pm, around 6:30pm somebody rushed in and alerted us on a smoke at the last floor so we had the chance to rush out of the building. We then realised smoke coming out from the windows of the tenth floor where we quickly called the fire service to come to our aid ”

According to the the PRO of the GNFS Billy Anaglatey the damage of the fire is not horrifying as only one office of the tenth floor of the Job 600 is affected.

قالب وردپرس

Comments