Razak Brimah debunks Cordoba sacking reports

Sports News of Friday, 7 July 2017

Source: GHANAsoccernet.com

2017-07-07

Razak BrimahlllkRazak Brimah

Ghana goalkeeper Razak Brimah has quashed reports that he was sacked by Spanish Club Cordoba.

Reports became rife earlier this week that, the former FC Nania shot-stopper has been sacked by Spanish Segunda division side Cordoba FC.

However, according to the 30-year-old, he decided not to renew his contract with the club after it expired at the end of the season gone by.

“Cordoba didn’t sack me”, he said, adding that, “I signed a two year deal with them and when my contract expired I decided to leave the club because I wasn’t okay with certain things that were happening there,” Brimah told SportsworldGhana.com

Braimah is currently on holidays in Ghana but will return to Europe in the coming weeks.

قالب وردپرس

Comments