(Right to left) Dr. Edward Kwapong (right), Mr. Ebenezer Agbettor (middle) and Mr. John Wilson-President of IHRMP (far left)
As part of efforts to enhance recognition of Human Resource Management in Ghana, and to reward outstanding and best HR Practice, the Institute of Human Resource Management Practitioners (IHRMP), Ghana, presents the CDH-Phoenix 1st Ghana HR STAR Awards.
The awards event is under the theme “Human Capital and National Development” and slated for Saturday, March 25, 2017, at the La Palm Royal Beach Hotel at 6:30 pm.
The event is supported by CDH-Phoenix, the Headline sponsor, with sponsorship from GCB Bank, Ghana Water Co. Ltd, Tullow Ghana, Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited, Fidelity Bank, Lube Oil, La Palm Hotel, Raincoat Roofing System, Unilever Ghana and South Akim Rural Bank.
Other media partners are Graphic Communication Group Limited, Multimedia Group, Daily Guide, New Times Corporation, Today Newspaper and Parliamentary News.
According to the Chairman of the Awards Committee, Dr. Edward Kwapong who doubles as Vice-President of the Institute, nominations have been received for the following categories for the award:
1. Best Organization in Learning & Development Practice – (Private/Public Sectors)
2. Best Organization in Employee Relations Practice – (Private/Public Sectors)
3. Best Organization in Rewards Management Practice – (Private/Public Sectors)
4. Best Organization in Performance Management – (Private/Public Sectors)
5. Best Organization in Recruitment and Selection – (Private/Public Sectors)
6. HR Practitioner of the Year – (Private/Public Sectors)
7. Best Talent Management Strategy – (Private/Public Sectors)
8. Most Successful Change Management Programme – (Private/Public Sectors)
9. Best Use of CSR in HR – (Private/Public Sectors)
10.Most Innovative Use of Technology – (Private/Public Sectors)
11.Best Workplace Diversity Strategy – (Private/Public Sectors)