1. Being lazy: Does one’s laziness ever have its perks? Rarely. Psychologists from Australia, the US and Singapore polled over 5,500 singles on their relationship dealbreakers to find that, while men are primarily turned off by a disheveled and unclean appearance, 72 percent of women see laziness as the most glaring of red flags. So drink some coffee and do something already.
2. Having poor grammar: With the prevalence of online dating, spelling has become critical. Research by Match.com (which surveyed over 5,000 single women) found that an overwhelming 96 percent rate good grammar as the most important trait, beating out confidence and even the condition of one’s teeth. Proofreading company Grammarly further supported this insight, with research confirming that men who have as little as two spelling mistakes in their dating profiles hurt their chances of getting a response by 14 percent.
3. Shaving your legs: According to a survey from Women’s Health magazine, half of women think men shouldn’t touch their leg hair. And yet, trimming is aiiight. Just under 30 percent of women appreciate it—and prefer it to clean-shaven dudes.
4. Not lasting long (or the opposite): On one end of the spectrum, you’ve got the minute man susceptible to premature Release. On the other, you’ve got the whiskey man-hood that couldn’t climax if you paid him. Understandably, women want a man who resides somewhere in between these two extremes. The ideal length for s*x, according to half of respondents from The Rooster’s 2016 s*x survey, is 12 to 30 minutes. But relax: 6 to 12 minutes finished in a healthy second place.
5.Bad kissing: In this same study from The Rooster, the biggest turn-off when s*x “seems like a sure thing” is when a woman fatefully discovers that her partner sucks at kissing. Offending one of her political beliefs comes second, followed by getting too drunk. So if you really wanna put the kibosh on things, why not go for the trifecta?
6. Dressing poorly: Women put a lot of time into their appearance, so it only makes sense that they appreciate it when you do, too. According to research from Elite Singles, 60 percent of women turn down a date due to someone’s piss-poor fashion choices.
Source: Made Man
Ad ==> A Former One Minute Man Who Now Last 30mins In Bed Reveals The Secret Of His New Strength