Sometimes women read men upside down when it comes to s*x. They think that men are hard to please sexually. Yet, experts say most guys are a little more predictable when it comes to s*x; but that they desire a s*x life that’s a little spicy, a little sweet, and still occasionally surprising.
To make the bedroom a s*xual sanctuary, therefore, here are the things men want you to do to them…
• Take initiative. In general, men make the first move when it comes to s*x and relationship. However, when you initiate s*x, it shows you’re as eager to have s*x as they are. So, do it quite often.
• Wear sexy lingerie. Next to sexy looks, a man loves to view his woman in sexy lingerie, even if he will soon rip it off and toss it on the floor!
• Engage in foreplay. Don’t be fooled by guys you see in movies who are always raving to go and ready to screw like ‘right now.’ Truth is, men love to take it slowly, step by step, until they get to the real act and crash out in earth-shattering climax.
• Be spontaneous occasionally. Don’t ever be afraid to change things up. Early morning s*x before hitting the road, s*x in the showers, s*x on the dining room table… Any man will be grateful for that!
• Talk dirty. Yes, you have that liberty! Or, at the very least, make some encouraging moans to let him know when he’s hitting the right spot.
• Let him hear his name. Sexologists say nothing keeps a man in the moment like the sound of his own name! Use that to your advantage.
• Be safety conscious. Unless you’re in a long-term relationship, you’re taking the Pill, and you’ve both been tested for STDs, then condoms are still part of the equation. Odds are, he also has one with him. But what if he doesn’t? Or if he forgets it? If you can whip out a condom, that’s hot. Even better is if you occasionally pull it out before he has a chance to. It shows that you’re committed to your s*x life, and that you’re willing to take joint responsibility for your safety.
• Play along. If he wants to play out a fantasy or try a new position, be open enough to tag along.
• Have a sense of humour. Sometimes, even the best of men fails in bed occasionally, your ability to laugh it off makes the difference.
• Yes, he enjoys seeing you climax! Realise that s*x is not all about your man. So, let him know what you want at any point in time.
Ad ==> A Former One Minute Man Who Now Last 30mins In Bed Reveals The Secret Of His New Strength