For couples, life is kind of a team play. You can call your work-attack and your marriage says defence. You can score all the goals at work and still lose the game if you suffer a leaky defence.
And that is a football sketch of a reality in many marriages – winning at work, losing at love.
Well, the coach, in this case, marriage counselor Amos Kevin-Annan has picked out your problem and together with a backroom staff, they have drawn out a plan – just for couples.
It is a creative plan. A get-away plan and so christened the ‘Creative Couples Conference’.
A week-end away to get your marriage groomed and pruned by seven counselors who have seen more than enough to be more than enough for your marriage.
Enter, the Executive Director of the Salt & Light Ministries Reverend (Dr.) Joyce R. Aryee, one of the several guests who will join couples at the Forest Hotel in Dodowa for the conference.
And there are more speakers and interesting topics:
1. Managing Communication/Conflict – Dr John Boakye, Author, Counsellor, and columnist of The Mirror.
2. Marital Sexual Response plus Curing Bedroom Boredom (during our candlelight dinner) – Rev Dr. Emmanuel Hopeson, Clinician, Conflict & Sex Therapist
3. Marital Stress: Win at WORK; Don’t Lose at LOVE – Dr Joseph Osafo, Clinician & Suicidologist
4. Vital Lessons for Husbands about Wives – Rev (Dr.) Joyce R. Aryee, Salt & Light Ministries
5. Vital Lessons for Wives about Husbands – Ps. KBBA, ‘So me mu yie show’, Massachusetts, USA
6. What’s the Value of your Ring? – Mrs Flora Sackey, Marriage & Family Counsellor
7. Trust Games with Mr & Mrs. Mensah, Life Coaches
8. Reflections, Renewal, and Restoration – Elder & Mrs Kevin-Annan (HOSTS)
This backroom staff are ready to assess the team and come out with a winning strategy to sustain the attack at work and still plug the leaky defence.
Double bay tennis court; Table tennis; Gym; Swimming pool; Free high-speed internet; 2 Restaurant open for 24 hours; Laundry/dry cleaning service; Business Center; Spa services etc.)
Total Cost per couple GHS 1,100.00 (covering Registration and Participation):
#Registration: GHS 250 (Non-refundable. Payable by Airtel/MTN/Vodafone Mobile Money, Please use your name as Reference)
#Participation ticket per couple: GHS 850 (minus registration)
Conclave materials, Room for 2 nights, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts, 2 snacks, 2 lunches and 2 Creative Couples Conclave branded T-Shirt)
1. Enriching Marriage Commitments to the Covenant
2. Empowering Couples to Cleave Creatively with Balance
3. Enabling Creative Communication and Companionships
Registration (Avoid disappointment, be an early bird): #Opens- Monday, 09.01.2017 #Closes- Monday, 20.02.2017
NB: There will be NO registration after 21/02/17.
Participation-related questions or inquiries be directed to 0266 803 285/0244 273 368/0209 369 199 (Mobile Wallets) 0303 972 210 (After Office Hours ONLY).
Slogan: Creative Couples! Formed to Reflect Christ Jesus!!
RSVP: Amos & Evelyn Kevin-Annan, Conveners
Watch marriage counselor Amos Kevin-Annan on Joy News discussing ‘winning at work, losing at love’