According to familyshare, here are the best ideas for ways to woo your spouse or significant other, even when you never see them:
1. Leave a mint on their pillow
2. Write a note and place it on their windshield to find after a long day
3. Print a picture of the two of you when you were first together and tape it on the mirror.
4. Send a text reminding them of a happy memory
5. Cut out a picture of a romantic getaway and suggest making plans
6. Leave a voicemail telling them how much you appreciate them
7. Write a sweet note and leave it in their pocket
8. Pack a snack you know they’ll like – nothing says love like food
9. Create a photo collage and slip it into their purse/briefcase
10. Have their car washed and gassed up for no reason
11. Do their chores – mow the grass, clean the kitchen – then take the time they would’ve spent on that and do something fun.
12. Find a picture that best represents your future goals and pin it up with a love note attached.
13. Make a list of date night suggestions for when you do have time together and keep it visible.
14. Buy a gift and leave it in a surprising spot
15. Leave them a phone message with a compliment
16. Drop by the office with a picnic
17. Buy them a card and let them find it as a surprise