Soccer News of Wednesday, 30 November 2016
TEMA YOUTH FC – APPLICANT
DREAMS FC – RESPONDENT
1. MR. COSMAS ANPENGNUO
2. MR. KISSI AGYEBENG
3. PROF. ALOYSIUS DENKABE
4. MR. EMMANUEL SIMPSON
5. DR. BELLA BELLO BITUGU
6. MR. OWUSU- ANSAH AWERE
7. MR. YAW OBENG
8. MR. EMMANUEAL NEWTON DASOBERI SECRETARY
Below is the complete decision of the Appeals Committee chaired by Mr. Cosmos Anpengnuo.
The Committee’s decision is as follows:
1. That this matter is properly before the committee and the committee has jurisdiction
to determine the review application.
2. That the player CUDJOE MENSAH was unqualified to play in the match between
TEMA YOUTH FOOTBALL CLUB and DREAMS FOOTBALL CLUB on 25107115 in the 24ft week of the 2Ol4l20I5 GN BANK Division One League Zone 3
match played at KWEIMAN.
3. That the representation of the player as CUDJOE MENSAH for registration by the GFA when the player had earlier registered as DANIEL GOZAR is irregular and renders the registration as CUDJOE MENSAH void.
4. That DREAMS FC is liable for the irregular registration
5. That DREAMS FC is hereby declared loser of the match YOUTH FC and DREAMS FC in the 24h week of the
Division one League zone 3 match played on 25107ll5.
of the player, CUDJOE
6. That TEMA YOUTH FC shall be awarded three (3) points and three (3) goals as per
Article 34(2) of the GFA General Regulations.
7 . That DREAMS FC shall lose three (3) points from the club’s accumulated points
from other previous matches played in the 201412015 GN BANK Division One
League competition in accordance with Article 3a(5)(a) of the GFA General
8. That by reason of our decision stated at paragraphs 5, 6 and, 7, the winner of the GN
BANK Division One League Zone 3 competition shall replace DREAMS FC in the
Premier League for the 201612017 premier League season.
9. That DREAMS FC is hereby fined two thousand five hundred Ghana cedis
(GH12500.00), 50o/o of which shall be paid to TEMA yoUTH FC in accordance
with Article 34(5)(a) of the GFA General Regulations.
10. That IBRAHIM DOSSEY ADAM of DREAMS FC who signed the release letter of
CUDJOE MENSAH on behalf of DREAMS FC is hereby banned from holding any
office in the GFA or in any club affiliated to the GFA for a period of five (5) years
with effect from the date of this decision.
I l. That MUMLTNI MALIK of BOTWEY YOUTH FC who signed the release lener of
CUDJOE MENSAH to DREAMS FC is hereby banned from holding any office in
the GFA or in any club affiliated to the GFA for a period of five (5) years with effect from the date of this decision.
The reasons for this decision shall be made available on a later date.