Entertainment of Sunday, 30 October 2016
The bedroom is the epicenter of love, it sets the mood of the home and affects everything in the house and family including parenting. The bedroom should be:
1. “A prayer altar” The bedroom should be the place where a couple makes prayers most. A place where God is worshiped and reigns. A place where God’s word is read and discussed. A place where the couple makes individual and united prayers. A place where random and also structured prayers are said. Praying before they sleep, praying when they rise up.
2. “A red light district” The bedroom should be the place where great sex occurs. Where the couple lets loose and unleash their wildest sexual desires and passion. Where they make sweet long-lasting love, hard core sex or quickies. Whether they want to tie each other, explore positions, bend, squat, 69 or lie down; kissing over and over.
3. “A massage parlour” The bedroom should be where your body can be rubbed and oiled by your spouse to ease the tension. The place of relaxation where the two soothe each other after a tough day.
4. “A confession booth” The bedroom should be where secrets are said and kept. The place where you feel safe to tell your partner anything and everything. The place where forgiveness never runs out.
5. “A strip club” The bedroom should be the place for adult entertainment. Where you and your spouse tease each other as you strip and dance in exotic ways behind closed doors. Put on a lingerie just to remove it. Twerk, belly dance, katika; not in the club for strangers to see but in the bedroom for your partner’s eyes only.
6. “A boardroom” The bedroom should be the place for strategy. The place where a couple share ideas, reason together about plans for the family, where a common vision is arrived at and direction cast.
7. “A fortress” The bedroom should be a place of refuge to run to. A place of protection when life bullies you, when the public attacks you and family and in-laws don’t understand you. A place of support when you are stressed or feel lost.
8. “A playground” The bedroom should be a place to unwind. A place where you lazy about in bed, make jokes, laugh, have a pillow fight, tickle each other and reveal your playful side no matter your age.