Entertainment of Sunday, 30 October 2016
1. “Romantic conversations” These are when you two melt each other’s heart as you cuddle, have pillow talks, out on a date or as you chat online. This warms your heart and make you both feel special when you say to each other sweet things, wow things, love lines and compliments.
2. “Deep conversations” These are when you talk about heavy emotional stuff, matters of the heart, how you both feel, your pains and fears, hopes and thoughts. This makes you both feel cared for and listened to.
3. “Intellectual conversations” These are when you talk about current affairs, knowledge, career, science, the arts, politics, history; maybe even have a healthy debate. This adds excitement, stimulates both your minds and expands your perspective.
4. “Spiritual conversations” These are when you talk about God, when you study the Scriptures, pray, share testimonies, praise and worship. This caters to both your very important spiritual needs.
5. “Social conversations” These are when you talk about both your parents, your friends, your colleagues. This makes you both feel that your every day life is important to the one you love and makes your love whole.
6. “Sexual conversations” These are when you two flirt, arouse each other, tease each other, talk naughty stuff, chat suggestively and turn each other on exclusively. This makes you both feel desired and keeps the fire alive.
7. “Life conversations” These are when you talk about domestic stuff, your child/children, the state of your relationship/marriage, your dreams and aspirations. This makes you both feel needed and involved.
8. “Fun conversations” These are when you talk about silly stuff, jokes, act like clowns, have fun, tickle each other, make the kid/kids laugh, go for entertaining events, watch games.
A strong relationship/marriage has a healthy balance of all these conversations.