Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is expected to rest his key players with Tuesday’s Barcelona match in mind.
Wenger confirmed David Ospina will replace Petr Cech in goal, while January signing Mohamed Elneny is in contention for his second start.
Hull manager Steve Bruce says Nick Powell, who is on loan from Manchester United, will make his debut.
However, on-loan duo Chuba Akpom and Isaac Hayden will be ineligible to play against their parent club.
WHAT THE MANAGERS SAY
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger: “We play them every year in the FA Cup!
“We know them well and they are in a strong position in the Championship.
“We will play a strong side. A normal side.”
Hull City manager Steve Bruce on loan signing Nick Powell: “He will have a big part to play in the coming weeks. I’ve told him that. He’s versatile and can play as a striker or as a midfielder and I’m sure he can give us that bit of impetus.
“He’ll definitely play on Saturday, as will all of the ones who haven’t been playing recently.
“Making changes is the only option I’ve got. After Arsenal, we play again on Tuesday and then Friday so I have to make sure we’re fresh enough to compete in those games as well.”
- This is the third consecutive season these teams have met in the FA Cup – Arsenal won the previous two meetings, including the 2014 final.
- The Gunners have won nine of their last 10 matches with Hull in all competitions, drawing the other.
- The Tigers have won once away to Arsenal in their history – that was a 2-1 victory in the Premier League in 2008.
- Arsenal have won their last eight FA Cup matches at home.
- Their defeat by Blackburn in 2013 is the only time the Gunners have lost to lower-league opposition in 40 FA Cup games under Arsene Wenger’s management (W31, D8).
- They have been knocked out in the fifth round in two of the previous four seasons.
- Wenger has won 71 of his 99 FA Cup matches in charge of Arsenal, with 15 draws and 13 defeats.
- Alexis Sanchez has scored five goals in six starts in the FA Cup. His first goal in the competition was scored against Hull City in January 2015.
- Hull have won four of their last five away games in all competitions, including a victory over Bury at Gigg Lane in the last round.
- They have conceded just two goals in their last eight matches in all competitions.
- This is the third time in eight seasons they have reached the fifth round – they won on the previous two occasions in 2009 and 2014.
- On-loan Arsenal forward Chuba Akpom scored a hat-trick for Hull in the last round but is ineligible to play against his parent club.
Source: BBC Sport