Over 200 structures have been consumed by a wildfire at Abuja, a slum community near CMB at the Central Business District in Accra.
An eyewitness narrated, the fire was triggered by a candle from one of the wooden structures serving as a residence for one of the squatters.
“His son got burnt,” the eyewitness Yamba said.
Fire fighters are finding it difficult to access the congested area as the wild inferno kept spreading.
Residents of the community which is behind the Cocobod office at CMB are said to be struggling to salvage their personal belongings.
This is the second fire outbreak at Abuja in less than a year.
This article has 0 comment, leave your comment.