Fire consumes boy, 2, as mother goes partying

General News of Sunday, 21 June 2015

Source: Starrfmonline.com

Fire BurnsFile photo

A two-year-old boy was completely burnt and died as fire gutted their store serving as their place of abode.

According to an eyewitness, the fire was sparked by a candle during a power outage at their Adjiringanor residence in Accra.

The eyewitness told Starr News the fire started around 2am Saturday when his mother was out partying.

The body of the deceased has been deposited at the morgue.

Comments