The Multimedia Group wishes to announce the launch of the EDUCARE Scholarship for the 2015/2016 academic year.
Educare is a corporate social responsibility initiative of the Multimedia Group intended to support selected ‘brilliant and needy’ young people from the community to enable them complete their education. Over hundred (150) students have benefited since the scheme was launched in November 2008,
The scholarship is administered to beneficiaries from Senior High Schools in Ghana to pursue their chosen courses and may cover all or part of school fees, books, supplies and pocket money.
Objective of the Scholarship
To contribute towards the building of human resource capacity to drive the development of the nation
Applicants wishing to apply for this scholarship must:
- Be citizens of Ghana
- Be proven to be ‘brilliant and needy’.
- Be in at least SHS1 or more
- Attend a credible institution certified by the Ghana Education Service
Private schools are not included.
- Application Process
- Write an application letter, stating why you should be considered, in not more than 100 words.
- Attach terminal reports, admission letters and written Testimonials from current and /or previous schools. Please note that thorough checks will be made on all documents submitted.
- Applications will be screened and shortlisted, followed by interviews, aptitude tests, background checks, investigations and panel discussions to establish they are “Bright and Needy”.
- Selected applicants will be notified and invited to meet the Educare Board.
- Closing Date for applications is 30 June, 2015
- Contact Details
- Front desk of Luv/Nhyira in Kumasi, Joy, Adom and Multi TV at Kokomlemle.
- Email: [email protected]
- www.myjoyonline.com for further details.
This article has 0 comment, leave your comment.