According to reports, paramedics were called to Charlie Sheen’s house on Monday, June 8 for an emergency after he was said to have a bad case of food poisoning.
It was said that one of Sheen’s people called the fire department directly and not 911 at around 11:00 PM Monday.
There are still no explanations why they didn’t call 911 directly, which by the way, automatically records the conversation.
Close sources to the former ‘Two And A Half Men’ star say it was nothing more than a really, really bad case of food poisoning and the actor was treated in his home and that he felt better later
TMZ says Charlie Sheen is doing fine.