Personnel of the Ghana National Fire Service, (GNFS), have managed to quench the fire that rocked the nation’s Defense Ministry Monday.
According to reports, a faulty air-conditioner at the top of the building sparked the fire Monday morning.
GNFS officials quickly rushed to the premises to bring the situation under control.
The Defense Minister, Benjamin Kumbuor, addressing the press thanked Fire Service personnel and media men who rushed to the premises to help douse the fire.
This article has 0 comment, leave your comment.