Scientists all over the world are sure that water was at the very beginning of life. Water is a great phenomenon of the Earth and these features and facts about it can surprise you.
1. Our bones contain about 31% of water.
2. Only 1% of the world’s water is drinkable.
3. About 90% of fresh water in the world is in Antarctica.
4. Hot water can freeze faster than cold water
5. The world record for holding one’s breath under water is 22 minutes
6. The skin is 64% water, muscles and kidneys are 79%.
7. 70% of the human brain is water
8. Somewhere between 70 and 75 % of the Earth’s surface is covered with water.