The good, the bad, and the bossy of dating an alpha-female.
Being an alpha-female is a lifestyle. Nothing is sexier than a woman who is not only strong, independent and a total badass, but also isn’t afraid of going after what she wants.
1. Not only do you ooze confidence in yourself, you know that you’re the HBIC (head broad in charge). You don’t ever try too hard because you’re as real as it gets — no acting necessary.
2. And when it comes to love, finding a man whose vibes mesh with yours is a must. If he can’t keep up with you when you’re doing your independent thing, he’s not right for you, period. This goes out to all of the guys out there: If you’re really serious about dating an alpha-female, there are a few things that you need to know:
She’s not impressed by your player personality. Absolutely f*cking not. Don’t kid a kidder.
3. If you’re not completely honest with her, her claws will come out. Either you’re into her or you’re not. There’s no in-between. Tell it like it is and she’ll give it to you straight right back.
4. Repeat after me: She’s your equal/partner/lover/friend, NOT your trophy wife/arm-candy/mistress/follower.
5. She’s super-ambitious, which means you need to have ambition. A driven woman expects her man to be equally driven. (PS: Driven does NOT mean dripping in money. Alpha female does not mean gold-digger.)
6. She wants a man who can stand up to her when she, on the rare occasion, crosses the line from boss to b*tch. Only strong men need apply!
7. It’s hard for her ego to admit when she’s wrong. But when she does, she means it.
8. She’d prefer witty banter and intellectual conversation over flowers and candy. (Although peonies are always nice.) Mostly: She just wants you. You up for the challenge?