Let’s get down to business and forget the whole storytelling 😉
1. You need to cut your food intake:
Food business is never to be joked with still you don’t have to take food proportions equal to your tummy size.
Limit your daily intake to small but nourishing proportions about four times daily.
Don’t skip breakfast or lunch totally as it makes u consume more during your next meal.
2. Water intake must be increased.
Regularly drinking water, especially in the morning, can increase our digestive power and reduce metabolic waste that could have built up in our immune system. Also, bloated stomach can be avoided by drinking water regularly.
3. I was one of the best world food ‘swallower’ even grains. I had to reduce this habit as chewing is the No. 1 tip I give to prevent bloating.
4. Don’t eat anything for two to three hours before sleep. Your body slows down when you sleep, which will prevent your body from digesting the food in your stomach properly.
5. Cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, pears, tomatoes, bananas, apples, pineapples and berries are all good foods to eat.
6. 6. Sit ups ( Abs Crunch)
To do the sit ups, Lie down on the floor with your hands on your side and you knees bent.Keep your feet on the ground and sit up.Repeat 10 times and increase the amount you do daily.