With the big kick-off now just nine days away, another FIFA U-20 World Cup milestone has been reached with the confirmation of final squads.
A total of 504 players have been selected by the 24 teams to follow in the footsteps of Maradona, Messi and countless other global stars who have showcased their potential at this tournament.
All eyes will now turn to New Zealand to discover which of the class of 2015 can step into these legendary shoes, and there are undoubtedly plenty of players well capable of dazzling.
Ghana’s Black Satellites will be hoping to repeat the feat of 2009 when the country became the first and still only African team to win the FIFA U-20 World Cup.
Below is the full list of the Black Satellites’ 21-man squad with their jersey numbers for the battle of New Zealand 2015:
- Lawrence Zigi (Red Bull Salzburg) – Goalkeeper
- Emmanuel Ntim (Valenciennes) – Defender
- Patrick Kpozo (Inter Allies) – Defender
- Joseph Bempah (Hearts of Oak) – Defender
- Kingsley Fobi (Right to Dream Academy) – Defender
- Godfred Donsah (Cagliari) – Midfielder
- Samuel Tetteh (West Africa Football Academy) – Striker
- Kofi Yeboah (Wa All Stars) – Midfielder
- Emmanuel Boateng (Rio Ave.) – Striker
- Clifford Aboagye (Granada) – Midfielder
- Abraham Attobrah (Edubiase) – Midfielder
- Kwame Baah (Hearts of Oak) – Goalkeeper
- David Atanga (Red Bull Salzburg) – Midfielder
- Joseph Aidoo (Inter Allies) – Defender
- Joseph Adjei (Wa All Stars) – Defender
- Seidu Mutawakilu (Hearts of Oak) – Goalkeeper
- Yaw Yeboah (Manchester City) – Striker
- Osei Barnes (Pacos Ferreira) – Midfielder
- Benjamin Tetteh (Dreams FC) – Striker
- Prosper Kasim (Inter Allies) – Striker
- Patrick Asmah (BA Stars) – Defender
For more sports news visit allSports.com.gh
This article has 0 comment, leave your comment.