March 27, 2015 ↔ no comments
For Married Couples – 7 (Very Fun!) Ways To Have Exciting s*x WIth Your Spouse
One of the most unfair facts of life is that the length of your relationship and the intensity of your s*x drive often have an inverse correlation. The longer you’re with your guy, the more you warm to the thought of spending your lives together until you both die, hand-in-hand, The Notebook-style. Your comfort level skyrockets, and your feelings for him will probably reach depths you couldn’t even have imagined. But as that happens, your urge to have s*x often weakens as time goes on, sometimes going into complete hibernation for long periods much like a bear does in winter. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to break out of the dreaded s*x rut.
1. Role play. Surprise him with a different wig every night of the week. Try out different accents. Meet up at a bar, pretend you don’t know each other, and try to get the other person to go home with you. Using your imagination in this way will force you to think outside the box. Plus, you’ll feel a little like you’re having s*x with someone totally different.
2. Change up the location. For a month, make the bed off-limits. You can do it on the kitchen floor, in the shower (just be careful!), or in your car at 3 A.M. Switching up the location of the action will help add a sense of newness to your s*x life and you’ll have to get innovative—you can’t do regular old missionary, no matter how much you love it, when you’re crammed into the front seat of your car.
3. Do things out of order. Most couples fall into a routine. Maybe you guys always kiss, then he goes down on you, then you do missionary, then you get on top. When the progression is so ingrained, it’s natural that you’d both get a little bored. To combat this, make a concerted effort to jump around in your regular repertoire.
4. Have midnight s*x. Sleep is precious, but so are orgasms. Having a dreamy quickie can help shock you out of your routine in a snap.
5. Just make out. Mutual teasing is part of what makes dating someone new so sexy, but that thrill dissipates when you know the other person is pretty much a sure thing. Commit to only making out for a week or so. Push him up against a wall, plant one on him until he’s good and ready, then walk away. Encourage him to pull you onto his lap as you walk by, run his fingers through your hair and kiss you deeply, then stop just when you’re at the height of excitement. Soon enough, you’ll want to rip each other’s clothes off the way you did in the beginning.
6. Give each other massages. When you get used to your partner’s body, you might started taking it for granted and vice versa. Engaging in long, drawn-out massages will help you realize just how amazing the other person’s body is. You’ll both notice all the little things that originally turned you on so much about each other in the first place.
7. Add an element of danger. If you’re both comfortable with it, Fifty Shades of Grey-ifying your life can make you so obsessed with having s*x, it’s hard to get anything else done! Give this advice for adding some kinkiness into your s*x life a spin.