The person you fall in love with should enhance your life. He or she is supposed to make you smile more than you frown. They ought to make you feel great about yourself. They should fascinate you, amaze you and of course, make you very, very happy. The person you date should make you better. Here are 14 dating tips to help you fall in love with someone who makes you better!
1. Date someone who is passionate. Their zest for life should be intense and they should be exciting to be around. They need to make you feel intoxicated — in a wonderful way.
2. Date someone who is curious about life. They must push their limits and yours. Pick a person who is stimulating — someone who has hobbies and interests. Let them encourage you to try new things and take you out of your comfort zone.
3. Date someone who is captivating. When they walk into a room, all heads should turn because they’re so confident. Date someone who knows they’re incredible.
4. Date a man or a woman who challenges you. Choose a person who can talk about anything, anywhere, anytime. Be with someone who emotionally satisfies you.
5. Be with a partner who isn’t afraid to be unusual. Maybe she has a bit of an edge. Perhaps he is a little quirkier than you ordinarily like. His or her uniqueness is what makes them special.
6. Date a man or a woman who is ambitious and has goals. They don’t need to have a five-year plan, but they should have a list of things they want to accomplish. Someone who is goal-oriented and eager to succeed is a good influence to be around.
7. Date someone who believes in living life to the fullest. They’re happy taking advantage of the simple pleasures in life. Fall in love with a person who has a natural love of life. They’re fun to be with because they enjoy any activity.
8. Laughter is the best medicine. Choose a partner who makes you giggle. They don’t have to be funny to everyone — just to you.
9. Spend time with someone who can be your best friend. You should be able to talk to them about anything. They should provide you with advice when needed, and understand you in a way that no one else does. You can spend all day talking to them and never run out of things to say.
10. Date someone who is drama-free. Your relationship shouldn’t be a roller coaster. They’re dependable and you know you can count on them. They bring honesty into your life and they don’t “yes” you when you ask for the truth.
11. Date someone who inspires you to have a “can do” attitude. When you’re with them, you find yourself trying things you would normally hate. Choose a partner who pushes you; someone who introduces you to things you’ve never thought you’d enjoy.
12. Date someone who you find irresistible and really, really sexy. You can’t wait to be alone with them, and that feeling never gets old.
13. Date someone who thinks you’re extraordinary. They compliment you often and make you feel like you’re the luckiest person in the world. They’re always your biggest cheerleader.
14. Fall in love with someone who exhilarates you and makes you be the best version of yourself.