Ghana Premier League side B.A United have named a nine-man management team to run the affairs of the club until the end of the season.
The CEO of the club Roy Arthur dissolved the entire technical and management team as a measure find a remedy to the downward scourge of the club.
The new team is expected to reverse the club’s downward spiral in the Ghana Premier League.
The list includes seven members from the previous team which was dissolved last Saturday.
The nine-man management team is as follows:
1. Majar Kwame Baah – General manager
2. Twene Yeboah Nickitah – FINANCE/Administration
3. Agyeman Duah Paul – Accra Representative
4. Gerald Damoah – I T Manager
5. Hon-Salia Morro – Operations
6. Osman Sadique – Management member.
7. Johnson Yeboah – Communications
8. Awal Mohammed – Communication
9. Lawyer Tua Yeboah -Team Lawyer
For more sports news visit allSports.com.gh
This article has 0 comment, leave your comment.