Fire guts Korle Bu Pharmacy; one person injured


Portions of the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital Pharmacy have been gutted by fire.

An eyewitness who spoke to  Starr FM narrated that fire personnel are at the premises trying to put out the fire. It is, however, not known what sparked the fire at the pharmacy of Ghana’s biggest referral health facility.

He described the scene as “terrible”, saying personnel from the Ghana National Fire Service are battling to control the fire outbreak.

Meanwhile, a worker of the pharmacy who attempted to jump through a window to escape the fire has been seriously injured and has been rushed to the emergency unit of the hospital for treatment

Credit:starrfm


More General News »


Comments:
This article has 0 comment, leave your comment.

Comments