SO SAD: How Chewing Gum Killed 21-Year-Old College Basketball Star

A college basketball star, Shanice Clark, has died after accidentally choking on chewing gum while she slept.

dd8901b926d15b30c2f99e8d401eb2d3_L

The 21-year-old student of California University of Pennsylvania was found unresponsive in her dorm room at 3.03am on Sunday.

She was rushed to Monongahela Valley Hospital but could not be revived and was pronounced dead at 4.10am.

Police revealed that a preliminary medical report indicates Shanice accidentally choked on gum while she was sleeping.

Comments