Central Medical Stores had no fire certificate – Interim report


Interim fire report on the fire that consumed more than GHC 200million worth of medical supplies at the Central Medical Stores says the store had no fire certificate.

The report which is to be submitted tomorrow has recommended the prosecution of certain individuals whose negligence has led to the costly disaster.

Chairman of the Fire Service Council Alhaji Amadu Sorogo told Joy News basic fire safety regulations were not followed.

More soon Story by Ghana|Myjoyonline|Edwin Appiah|[email protected]

Comments:
This article has 0 comment, leave your comment.

Comments