What could be likened to a gathering for a world cup final was the spectacle at the Accra Sports Stadium as Ghanaians from all walks of life, joined Pastor Mensa Otabil to usher in 2015, “Our Year of Perfection”.
Pastor Otabil in his opening exhortation thanked God for His mercy and faithfulness that has kept the nation in peace and prayed for His continuous blessings for the years ahead.
His foundational scripture was taken from Joshua 3:1-4
Below are highlights of some inspirational words declared by Pastor Mensa Otabil:
• 2015 is the year of Perfection. It is the continuation of Order. Perfection is the other side of the coin.
• Perfection is the action or process of improving something until it is as faultless as possible. Perfection is to be the best possible. Perfection is God-natured.
• As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. (Psalms 18:30 NKJV)
• God is about to take you into a new year. He will change your story. You will start owning your future, your destiny. Your story will be beautiful.
• God created the black man in His image. We must be perfect as our Father is perfect. Our standard is not our country, continent or ethnic group. Our standard is God.
• New people will come into your life and some people will leave your life. God will shift you from places you have been shut up for so long. The best has not been heard about you. You will fight, win, plant and reap. Your story will be different.
• Perfection means you recognize the problems, the inefficiencies. As a nation, we should improve and upgrade. We can improve our goods and services.
• Don’t tolerate mistakes in your life. You must be growing, monitoring, evaluating and upgrading. You should live with a sense of improvement, correct your mistakes. You are being upgraded and perfected.
• In 2015, you will fight and win your battles. You will plant new fields, build great things. God will construct your life in 2015 and repair broken down walls in your life.
7 Blessings of Perfection:
1. The blessing of Life – God will keep you.
2. The blessing of Health – God will heal all your diseases.
3. The blessing of Salvation – You and your household will be saved.
4. The blessing of Wisdom – God will give you wisdom in all your endeavours.
5. The blessing of Fruitfulness – You will flourish and be fruitful.
6. The blessing of Restoration – Whatever has been eaten will be restored.
7. The blessing of Completion – There will fulfillment and completion of things you have set. Story by Ghana | Myjoyonline.com / ICGC
This article has 0 comment, leave your comment.