The Commission of Inquiry established by His Excellency President John Mahama to enquire into judgement debt payments and other related matters is continuing with its public sittings at its new location, the former offices of the Constitution Review Commission, #16, 5th Link Cantonments adjacent to the American Embassy Roundabout, Accra.
The Commission will hold its public sittings on Tuesday September 23, 2014, Wednesday September 24, 2014 and Thursday September 25, 2014.
Representatives of the under listed organisations or institutions have been invited to appear before the Commission to assist the Commission in its work:
Tuesday September 23, 2014
· Abena Ansong, Apaaso
· Attorney General’s Department
· Ismael Wilson, Beposo
· Keta District Assembly
· Madam Vida Hlover, 31st December Movement, Abor
· Mohammed Hijazi
· Nana Amoako Ababio
· Nana Ampong Adjei, Apaaso
· Nana Kafra, Ahenkro
· Nana Kanya, Bejamse
· Nana Kwabena Akuamoah, Adjade
· Nana Kwesi Poku, Adele
· Nana Omani Kuminte, Banda Bonwesi
· Nana Omani Kuminte, Grubi
· Nana Otupanin III (for Kwabena Oduro), Apaaso
· The Headmaster, Abor Senior Secondary School, Abor
Wednesday September 24, 2014
· Alex Kofi Missah (for Kwadwo Mensah), Ahamandi
· Ministry of Local Government
· Nana Adusei (for Kwabena Asihene), Ahamandi
· Nana Kwesi Osemakwe, Atafie
· Regina Akua Animah (for Yaa Ayisibea), Ahamandi
· Stephen Banfo (Atafie Development Fund), Atafie
Thursday September 25, 2014
· Attorney General Department
· Controller & Accountant General Department
· Ministry of Finance
· Ministry of Roads & Highways
The invitees are at liberty to appear with their lawyers. The Commission wishes to remind the general public that Public sittings would be held at 10.00 a.m. each day.
Members of the public who wish to testify or volunteer information are first to report at the Commission’s office to give their statements. The Commission will then schedule a date for them to give evidence.
All those who intend to testify or volunteer information to the Commission but are unable to be present in person are requested to submit memoranda to the Commission. All such memoranda will be treated confidentially.
The Commission’s office is located at #16, 5th Link Cantonments adjacent to the American Embassy Roundabout, Accra precisely the offices of the former Constitution Review Commission.
George William Dove
Public Relations Officer