The National Hajj Committee has expressed its readiness to airlift 5428 Ghanaian pilgrims to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for this year hajj pilgrimage, starting today 16th September.
There would be 12 flights in all, with Nas Air expected to airlift 450 passengers today.
The committee has made the necessary arrangementsin Ghana and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to ensure a smooth pilgrimage for Ghanaian Muslims.
Below is the Pilgrims Affairs Office of Ghana flight schedule
Hajj 2014 flight date of departure agency 16th September 2014 direct/albalad 17th September 2014 ansarr/ choggu 18th September 2014 protocol/ direct 19th September 2014 masfala/direct 20th September 2014 dagomba boy/mende/umta/ifada/qibla 21st September 2014 ansaria/dbzabora/danwana 22nd September 2014 mta/wamta/waziri/anyass/nbe…
FLIGHT DATE OF DEPARTURE AGENCY
1. 16TH SEPTEMBER 2014 DIRECT/ALBALAD
1. 17TH SEPTEMBER 2014 ANSARR/ CHOGGU
1. 18TH SEPTEMBER 2014 PROTOCOL/ DIRECT
1. 19TH SEPTEMBER 2014 MASFALA/DIRECT
1. 20TH SEPTEMBER 2014 DAGOMBA BOY/MENDE/UMTA/IFADA/QIBLA
1. 21ST SEPTEMBER 2014 ANSARIA/DB ZABORA/DANWANA
1. 22ND SEPTEMBER 2014 MTA/WAMTA/WAZIRI/ANYASS/NBE
1. 23RD SEPTEMBER 2014 AL-MUHARAM
1. 24TH SEPTEMBER 2014 TOFA/MANUGAH/LABAIKA/DAPORE/AL-BALAD
1. 25TH SEPTEMBER 2014 ABUSUABA/DIRECT/AL-MUHARAM
1. 26TH SEPTEMBER 2014 PROTOCOL/DIRECT/2013 LEFT-OVER
1. 27TH SEPTEMBER 2014 PROTOCOL/DIRECT/2012 LEFT-OVER
This article has 0 comment, leave your comment.