If you are in a relationship that is full of doubt and confusion, you may be wondering if there is someone else in the life of your significant other.
Here to help are 10 signs that another love interest may be sharing your partner’s attention:
- Your lover no longer calls just to check in with words of endearment.
- Your partner is too busy to return a text message or voice mail.
- Your partner doesn’t answer the phone when you are around.
- When you take a meal to his house, the dish is immediately cleaned and set on the table so you won’t forget it.
- Your partner insists on staying home and watching T.V. rather than go out on a date.
- The bar is suddenly stocked with beverages that neither of you drink.
- Friends casually ask, as if they already know something, if the two of you are still together.
- Your partner doesn’t try to ease your insecurities about an ex.
- Last year you received a dozen red roses for Valentine’s Day; this year you received a card and a candy bar.
- Your partner is too busy with projects on weekends to hang out and too tired on Saturday night to go out with you.
These clues suggest that your partner is possibly cheating. They at least indicate a change in your relationship. If you checked off many of these signs, it may be time to step back for a little soul-searching.
Where do you want your life to go and how can you create that life?
What kind of relationship do you want in your life?
Does it include someone who is unfaithful to you?
Your relationship may or may not be over, but some reflection is needed to answer these questions in order to pursue the life, love and partnership that you deserve.