Different companies have promoted a number of herbs containing various phytoestrogen levels responsible for promoting chest tissue growth and development.
Do you wish to have firmer and fuller chest without any risks? These foods can work wonders.
1. Pueraria mirifica (Butea Superba or Kwao Krua): found in Thailand, is a plant whose tuber contains phytoestrogens such as deoxymiroestrol, miroestrol, andcoumestans. They increase chest size and firmness and are under investigation to determine if they can be used in hormone replacement therapy. Chulalongkom University, Thailand, found that is can increase chest size by up to eighty percent. It is also beneficial to skin and hair according to tests conducted in England.
2. Watercress leaf: related to the Greeks, Romans, and Persians, is rich in vitamin E (essential for chest enlargement) with significant amounts of Lucein and folic acid. Other benefits of vitamin E include helping the body utilize oxygen, which improve heart response due to increased physical endurance and stamina.
3. Dandelion Root: removes excess water in edemas conditions due to liver problems and promotes the formation of bile in the body. Fundamentally, it affects all forms of excretion and secretion from the body, playing a major role in chest enlargement and new chest cell and tissue formation.
4. Dong Quai Root: is regarded as the ultimate female tonic herb that helps in restoring energy and in efficient use of hormones in the body. It also stimulates the chest enlargement and improves the body’s resistance to diseases. According to scientists, it promotes the synthesis of natural progesterone whose secretion declines at menopause.
5. Red clover: is a source of calcium, potassium, phosphorous, chromium, thiamine, niacin, and vitamin C. In addition, it is also regarded as a rich source of isoflavones, which are chemicals that dissolve in water and behave like estrogens.
6. Saw Palmetto Berry: is an oil-containing berry with various physosterols. Studies have proved that Saw palmetto successfully reverses atrophy that occurs in the mammary gland.
7. Fenugreek Seed Extract: is a herb rich in phytoestrogens and helps in production of hormones and accelerates mammary gland development. Mammary glands feed on estrogen.
8. Mexican Wild Yam Root: is an excellent source of diosgenin and Beta-Carotene and is used in treating osteoporosis. Powerful phytochemicals such as Beta-Carotene and diosgenin promotes optimal chest development.
9. Hop Flower: is rich in flavonoids, which regulates production of hormones, facilitates mammary gland development.