Burning issues in central Region Football Association are:
1. Payment of officiating fee of 800gh and 900gh before being allowed to play the league aside affiliation fee of 1200gh and clubs being asked to pay the Transportation of matches officials when they come to officiate home matches at the 2nd Division league is very bad and killing the clubs softly.
2. Elections-District Football Associations and Executives Committee, out of the 23 Districts in central Region only 4 are said to be having District Football Associations, why the 19 Districts left? He has intentionally refused to form the District Football Associations 19 Districts in central region.
3. Charging of clubs of yellow cards 75gh and Red card 100gh is inimical to the development of the football at the 2nd division level in central region of Ghana
4. Audited accounts/report. Never upon several demands made by the clubs.
5. Budget before the start of the league
6. Sponsorship- Never in his life time of over 30years in power as RFA Chairman in central Region.
7. FIFA/GFA Rules and Regulations/Statutes printed out for all registered teams 2nd Division
8. Publication of all registered teams in central region and their players before the start of the league.
Raising of the above 8 burning issues at a general Meeting of 2nd Division clubs in Central region of Ghana resultant in the events below:
The Chairman Ethics Committee
Ghana Football Association Accra
INVITE PAA LEWIS THE C.E.O. OF OGUA UNITED F.C.IN CAPE COAST AND THE CENTRAL REGIONAL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION CHAIRMAN-MR. M.N.S. DOE. BEFORE COACH J.E. SARPOG OF LIBETY PROFESIONALS F.C. THEY ARE THE BRAIN BEHIND HOOLIGANISM IN CAPE COAST SPORTS STADIUM
1. Paa Lewis the C.E.O. of Oguaa United F.C. sent this text message”ESHUN! IT’S A FOOLHADY ON YOUR PART TO BRING CR2ND DIVISION INTO DISREPUTE BY HIDING BEHIND SCENES TO MESS UP. U ARE A FOOL AND CRIMINAL TO LURE OTHERS TO APPEND THEIR SIGNATURES FOR YOUR FALSEHOOD..U ARE NOVICE IN THIS ART OF FOOTBALL AND I HOPE TO MEET U MORROW TO STRIP U NAKED. MAKE ENUIRIES ABOUT PAA- LEWIS, CEO OF OGUAA UNITED FC AND SHUT UP. I HOPE TO BE IN HELL TOMORROW QITH U. I’VE SPOKEN TO JOOJO DUNCAN, CRENTSIL AND OTHERS TODAY ABOUT U” to me on my way to cape coast using phone number +233243530838 dated 31/01/201 time:19:18.
2. I went to see the Deputy Assistant Commissioner of Police –Agyeman-0243677677 at Cape Coast Headquarters for discussion on the text message and called one CID by name Tetteh -0249360295 to handle it.
3. I was made to write a statement and the CID went with me to invite Paa Lewis at the meeting. He was asked to report at the police Headquarters after the meeting.
4. He carried the threat through. He had already planted some of his men in the room so as soon as M.N.S. Doe Quoted and wrongly applied GFA status on expulsion of teams from the 2nd Division league using Article 17.1.2, which we also responded by quoting Article 51-51.4 citing the limitation of Powers of the Regional Football Association and its Chairman on expulsion of team from the 2nd Division league. We also insisted on Mr. Doe opening nomination forms for all interested members to be nominated, publishing all names of nominees and allowing the 14 days to elapse before the election date as stipulated by GFA laws.
5. We requested that a member of the GFA elections committee be present at the elections as well.
6. He Paa Lewis rushed on me tried to put his hand into my right eye. And two of his men pulled my chair from my buttocks so l got up and was smiling at them. He said these are his men and they will deal with me and trip me naked here. Audio recording of all that happened is available for the committee.
7. Mr. Doe became very agitated and felt disgraced and went to call the police to expel Jacob Ashun and Kwasi Donkor Tuafo from the meeting room.
8. We were taken to the police operations office, with commander-Hillarius Avornyo -0248808441/0265504939 -Asst. Sup. of Police at cape coast central regional police headquarters and explained the issues and read the limitations of the regional chairman to him and events leading to Mr. Doe’s action.
9. Police coach by name Darkey-0246718670 who sat in the meeting suggested that we should not go back to the meeting and he will see to the resolution of the case. The police coach Darkey is the one Mr. .M.N.S. Doe called to bring the police operation team to pick us up.
10. I later got to know that he is well noted for organizing men to beat up people (hooliganism) in cape coast especially when you talk about M.N.S. Doe’s administration that is why people are afraid to talk when they go for meetings. So the ACP advised me on where to sleep in Cape Coast.
11. All these are as a results of M.N.S. Doe’s failure on the burning issues in Central Region Football Association 12. Burning issues in central Region Football Association are:
1. Elections-District and the executive committee
2. Audited accounts/report
5. FIFA/GFA rules and Regulations/Statutes printed out for all registered teams 2nd Division
6. Publication of all registered teams in central region and their players before the start of the league.
7. M.N.S. Doe must resign or will be forced out disgracefully.
13. Following a petition against the executive Committee members of the central regional football association dated 19th November, 2011. Sent to the president Ghana Football Association. Mr. M.N.S. Doe was directed to conduct elections before the start of the 2nd Division league in Central Region. Attached is a copy of the petition.
14. M.N.S. Doe has threatened all those who signed the petition twice.1st one was on the 25th Jan. meeting at cape coast and the 2nd one was 1st Feb.2012 meeting at same venue.
Thank You Jacob Ashun Junior
Player Status Committee-Member-GFA
Leave a comment. 0 comment so far.