Rescuers said the two-year-old boy, who has not been named, was “very distressed”
A boy of two was freed by firefighters after getting a children’s training toilet seat stuck on his head.
Rescuers said the boy, who has not been named, was “very distressed”.
A fire and rescue service spokeswoman said: “We received a call reporting a boy with a toilet seat stuck on his head.
“Fire crews removed the toilet seat from the head of the boy using small tools.”
She added that the boy was “unharmed and left in the care of his mother” in Barnstaple, Devon.