Posted On Friday, 26th July 2013
The first Ghana Premier League transfer window for the 2013/2014 season will end on 30 August, the Ghana FA confirmed on Friday.
The federation has released a detailed programme before the start date is confirmed at next month’s two-day congress.
All 16 clubs in the top-flight are expected to wrap up their transfers by the end of August.
The list of registered players will be published from 2-6 September before a verification process starts three days later.
They are also expected to declare their stripes for matches and submitted their audited accounts.
Clubs are to confirm their match venues by Wednesday 31 July.
The upcoming season will see Bechem United, Inter Allies and Sekondi Hasaacas join the top-flight after gaining promotion from the second-tier league.
PROGRAMME FOR THE 2013/2014 PREMIER LEAGUE
1. Registration Ends – 30th August, 2013
2. Publication Starts – 2nd September, 2013
3. Publication Ends – 6th September, 2013
4. Verification Starts – 9th September, 2013
5. Verification Ends – 13th September, 2013
6. Declaration of Venues for league matches latest by Wednesday 31st July, 2013
7. Submission of Audited Accounts for the 2012/2013 Season latest by 09/09/13
8. Declaration of clubs strips -Official and Reverse with pictorial replica of the strips (Declaration Strip Form is attached to this letter) latest by 9th September, 2013.
9. Name and contact address of Accra Representative and Chairman of Club (Telephone, Fax and E-mail) latest by 9th September, 2013.
10. Seminar for Premier League Clubs – 5th August 2013 for two (2) personnel (an Administrator and one Computer Literate with a Lap top).